Volume conditioner Aloe & Mint (fine or oily hair)
Less is More organic fortifying conditioner fo fine hair and oily hair types
New design / same formula
Aloe Mint Volume Conditioner by Less is More is a fortifying rinse-off conditioner especially formulated for fine, damaged hair: gives body and volume, while smoothing the hair structure.
Horsetail extract and wheat protein strengthen and smooth the hair structure.
Your hair gains moisture and shine from Aloe Vera and Austrian Forest honey.
White Clay adds natural volume and purest essential oils of Peppermint and Ylang Ylang tone the scalp and refresh your senses.
Aloe & Mint Volume conditioner by Less is More can be used as a lotion or as a fortifying hair mask.Key ingredients
- Horsetail - For stimulating hair growth, for scalp care, horsetail strengthens the hair from the roots, tones the scalp and harmonizes sebum production
- Forest Honey - Precious forest honey from the Mühlviertel („mill quarter“) brings moisure, nourishes and cares for hair and scalp
- White Clay - Rich with minerals, works to cleanse and reduce inflammation, balances sebum production, gives fine hair volume
- Aloe Vera - Intensively moisturizing for hair and scalp. Supports the cell regeneration of the scalp; has a cooling and skin-calming effect
Organic fortifying hair lotion for fine or oily hair.
Directions for use
• strenghtens hair structure
• gives body and volume to fine hair
• organic fortifying treatment for fine and oily hair types
• safe for color-treated hair
• apply Less is More fortifying conditioner for fine hair and wait briefly before rinsing or longer if using as a deep hair & scalp mask – rinse well!
• follow with Fortifying shampoo Aloe & Mint for vitalizing, strengthening cleansing and Fortifying Protein spray as a light moisturizing spray for a soft feel
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
* Certified Organic
+ Fair trade
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Volume conditioner Aloe & Mint (fine or oily hair)Ask your question