Soapwalla's natural deodorant cream
Soapwalla Kitchen's Deodorant cream is a 100% natural yet very powerful deodorant !
Formulated with super fine vegetable powders, white clay and essential oils of lavender, peppermint and tea tree, the Soapwalla deodorant cream effectively absorbs moisture, inhibits bacteria responsible for bad odors and ensures freshness and long lasting protection - up to 24 hours.
The shea butter based creamy texture of Soapwalla's deodorant is very soft to the skin, easy to apply and is immediately absorbed without greasy or sticky effect and without staining clothes.
The Soapwalla Deodorant Cream does not contain water, alcohol, aluminum and of course no questionable additives or toxic ingredients (parabens, mineral oil, silicone, etc.), and is never tested on animals.
Since its creation in 2002 in the kitchen of Rachel Winard, founder of the Soapwalla Kitchen brand, this organic deodorant cream has become a cult product and is THE reference for all natural deodorants.
- Jojoba – helps keep skin soft and supple ; very well tolerated by all skin types, even the most sensitive
- Rosehip – skin healing properties ; rich in Pro-Vitamin A, Carotenoids and Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 ; restores softness and suppleness
- Shea – penetrates deep into the skin to smooth, moisturize and help keep skin balanced and toned
- Clay – absorbs the sweat and purifies
- Lavender – soothing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial
- Tea tree – recognised as one of the best natural antiseptics ; antibacterial and healing properties
- Bergamot – mood brightening, refreshing and balancing essential oil. With antibacterical, toning, immune-stimulating and anti-oxidant properties
Organic deodorant cream for all skin types.
How to use Soapwalla's deodorant cream :
Very gently apply some Deodorant cream to the entire armpit area until completely absorbed for an effective and natural protection against perspiration odors.
Please note that Soapwalla deodorant cream contains essential oils, it is not recommended for pregnant women or people with allergies to essentials oils (including Lavender, Tea Tree, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, Bergamot) or sodium bicarbonate.
In hot weather, the deodorant cream may liquefy or different ingredients may separate. This is completely normal as it does not contain unnecessary waxes or hardeners. Therefore just mix it with the back of a spoon and place it in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Zea mays (Corn) starch*, Sodium bicarbonate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Kaolin, Magnesium hydroxide, Rosa canina (Hip rose) fruit oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Glycerin, Lecithin,Tocopherol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergaptene-free bergamot) fruit oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil*, Linalool**, Limonene**.
* certified organic ingredient
** naturally occurring in essential oils
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients. Always check and follow the instructions for use written on the packaging.All sales are final on unsealed products.
Complete your natural beauty routine
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Deodorant CreamAsk your question