Brightening Renewal Night Peel
Patyka natural anti dark spots peeling night cream
Brightening Renewal Night Peel by Patyka is an expert night cream that reduces established pigment spots and boosts the skin's radiance. Night after night, the skin texture is refined and the complexion becomes more even and luminous.
At night, the skin regenerates: it activates a cell renewal process conducive to the elimination of melanin at the origin of brown spots on the skin.
To stimulate this natural process, Patyka natural anti-dark spot night cream combines the exceptional lightening power of Sea Fern with a very high concentration of AHA (8%), divided into three complementary natural acids:
- 2.5% citric acid which exfoliates melanin pigments and smoothes skin texture.
- 2% phytic acid which helps to accentuate exfoliation and therefore eliminate hyperpigmentation cells more quickly.
- 3.5% lactic acid, of small molecular size, which penetrates deeper than the first to reach the deep layers of the epidermis and act on established spots.
The results of the Patyka certified organic anti-dark spot night peeling :
- The next day, the skin is smooth and the complexion is radiant.
- After two weeks*, the complexion is 20% more radiant and dark spots are 25% less visible.
- After one month**, the complexion is 40% more radiant and dark spots are 40% less visible.
Patyka's anti-dark spot peeling night cream also contains vegetable bisabolol to soothe and cancel out the irritating potential of AHAs and organic shea butter which nourishes and soothes to suit sensitive skin that needs comfort and an effective anti dark spot results.
Patyka Peeling Night Cream has a fluid texture that leaves no greasy or sticky film and offers an intensive action against all types of pigment spots to restore an even and radiant complexion.
The Radiance Renovating Night Peeling jar is refillable. The refill allows a 98% reduction in CO2 emissions related to packaging (choice above the Add to cart button).
- Sea Fern – brightens the skin ; against sun spots, age spots or melanin-rich scars
- Barley – anti-dark spots properties, restores the brightness to the skin
- Apricot – unique concentration in essential fatty acids ; revitalizes, softens and nourishes the skin
- Shea – soothing and nourishing; protects the skin against premature ageing ; rich in vitamins A, E and F ; regulates moisture level, repairs and soothes dry skin
- Bisabolol – plant extract perfect for sensitive skin, it soothes and repairs uncomfortable skin
Organic anti dark spots face day cream for all skin types.
Directions for use
How to use Patyka Brightening Renewal Night Peel
Apply a thin layer of Brightening Renewal Night Peel to the entire face, avoiding the sensitive eye contour area after applying Patyka anti-dark spot serum.
Insist on particularly hyperpigmented spots and areas of the face, performing circular massage movements with the fingertips.
A few seconds of massage will be enough to eliminate the white effect caused by the natural sun filters of the High Protection Anti-Spot Fluid SPF30.
Daily use or monthly cure treatment
This product has nothing to hide
Why we love itThe natural solution for beautiful skin with a radiant and even complexion, without sun spots nor hyperpigmentation problems.
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
99,4% of total ingredients is from natural origin
40,2% of total ingredients is from organic farming
HORDEUM VULGARE STEM WATER*, AQUA (WATER), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, LACTIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, CITRIC ACID, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, PHYTIC ACID, SQUALANE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, APRICOT KERNEL OIL POLYGLYCERYL-4 ESTERS, GLYCERIN, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DICTYOPTERIS POLYPODIOIDES EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LIMONENE**, XANTHAN GUM, POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM PHYTATE, LINALOOL**, ALCOHOL
* Ingredients from organic farming
** from natural essential oils
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions
Your reviews about : Brightening Renewal Night PeelWrite a review
Your questions about : Brightening Renewal Night Peel