Hawaiian Nights - Phyto-retinoic restoring night serum
Mahalo organic overnight face oil Hawaiian Nights
Hawaiian Nights by Mahalo is an advanced phyto-retinoic restoring night serum that delivers a synergy of botanical vitamins A, C, F and actives to deliver correction and prevention with renewing results to dull, tired, or blemish-prone complexions.
This exquisite tropical organic face oil is formulated to meet the needs of skins sensitive to synthetic retinol and its thinning or irritation effects : Hawaiian Nights' formula is a precious blend of pure oils and extracts rich in plant-derived vitamin A and provitamin A that work below the skin with their retinoic effect to boost the cells' renewal while being gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types.
Deeply moisturizing, rich yet easily absorbing and water-free, Hawaiian Nights is gentle, high-performance and is suitable for all skin types.
Your skin’s tropical dreams are made true with phyto-retinoic Mahalo's face oil !
Key benefits of the Hawaiian Nights elixir
- visibly reduces signs of skin pigmentation by inhibiting melanogenesis
- restores patchy, irritated, and dry skin back to it’s balanced appearance
- reveals a refreshed, and more youthful complexion
- repairs UV-induced damage through encouraging cellular renewal
- firms the skin by stimulating dermal collagen production
- Rosehip – skin healing properties ; rich in Pro-Vitamin A, Carotenoids and Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 ; restores softness and suppleness.
- Cacay – incredibly potent and highly concentrated nutrient and vitamin rich plant oil ; improves complexion with very high concentration of Retinol vitamin A
- Marula – revitalizing and repairing properties ; rich in vitamin C and antioxidants
- Hibiscus – rich in pyruvic organic acid ; brightens, freshens, clarifies and plumps the complexion
- Bakuchiol – extracted from babchi seeds; anti-oxidant, anti-seborrhoeic, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties; fights acne
- Broccoli – powerfully nourishing ; great for irritated or dehydrated skin
- Sea buckthorn – antioxidant; repairs and encourages cell renewal
- White Lupin – promotes cell renewal; sublimates radiance and homogeneity of the skin surface
- Mamey Sapote – high in vitamins A,B,C and E, oleic acid and natural antioxidants; revitalizes, conditions and protects
- Jasmine – restores vitality to the skin ; helps to prevent the effects of aging
Hawaiian Nights also contains : vitamin C, olive, apricot, jojoba, evening primrose, hemp, blueberry and cranberry oils, alfalfa, elderberry, arnica, calendula, sea algae, turmeric, rosemary, carrot and linden extracts, bergamot, neroli and vetiver essential oils...
Organic face oil for all skin types.
How to use Hawaiian Nights by Mahalo
Dispense 1-3 pumps of the Hawaiian Nights - Phyto-retinoic restoring night serum on the palm of your hand, and evenly distribute the serum between four sections of your face (forehead, cheeks, and chin).
Warm your hands, and massage the product into your skin, extending the remaining product down to your neck and décolleté.
Daily use morning and night
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
100% of all ingredients are from natural origin
rosa rubiginosa (rosehip) seed supercritical CO2 extract*, caryodendron orinocense (cacay) oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, olea europaea (olive) oil*, vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) seed oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil*, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) supercritical CO2 extract*, in-house biodynamic proprietary infusion* (alfalfa, arnica, calendula, hibiscus, linden) cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil*, vaccinium corymbosum (blueberry) seed oil*, hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit supercritical CO2 extract*, bakuchiol from psoralea corylifolia seeds, brassica oleracea italica (broccoli) extract*, sambucus nigra (black elderberry) fruit extract*, chondrus crispus (Hawaiian sea algae) extract, lupinus albus (white lupine) seed extract, pouteria sapota (mamey sapote) oil*, curcuma longa (turmeric) supercritical CO2 extract*, daucus carota (carrot) supercritical CO2 extract*, calendula officinalis flower supercritical CO2 extract*, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C ester), non-gmo mixed tocopherols, citrus aurantium var. bergamia (bergamot) oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil*, citrus aurantium var. amara (neroli) oil*, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil*, vetiveria zizanioides (vetiver) root oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*
*certified organic or wild harvested
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions