Mineral foundation powder SPF15 (20 shades)
Lily Lolo natural loose powder mineral foundation
This finely milled Mineral Foundation SPF 15 by Lily Lolo buffs into the skin effortlessly and allows custom coverage when applied in buildable layers.
The Lily Lolo foundation powder is made from natural ingredients to ensure the skin is kept clean and healthy, minimising breakouts and blemishes.
Check our tips to be sure to choose the right shade (see "DIRECTIONS" below).
Running low on your Lily Lolo's mineral foundation powder ? All Lily Lolo foundation shades exist as refills : shop Lily Lolo foundation powder refill.
Lily Lolo foundation key benefits :
- SPF15 all natural nano-particles free sunscreen helps protect skin from sun damage
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance and water resistant
- Oil free, suitable for oily or sensitive skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients
- Vegan and nanoparticles free
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
Natural and mineral foundation powder for all skin types.
How to use Lily Lolo's mineral foundation powder
- First ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation powder into the lid of your jar.
- Using your Super Kabuki brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess.
- Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions.
- Continue applying Lily Lolo foundation in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved.
Find your Lily Lolo mineral foundation shade
Here's how to choose the color of your Lily Lolo foundation without making any mistake :
1. What are your complexion undertones : neutral, cool, warm or olive ?
If you are not sure, you can look at the color of your veins inside the wrist:
The veins appear rather blue / purple, your skin has "cold" undertones.
The veins appear rather green, your skin has "warm" undertones.
The veins appear olive green, your undertones are "olive".
If the distinction is not clear it means that your skin has no dominant undertones, it is called "neutral".
2. What is the color of your skin: pale, clear, medium, tan, deep...
Are you more Snow White, Pocahontas or Princess Tiana?
3. In the table, select the matching Lily Lolo foundation shade
You can then easily find the matching Lily Lolo concealer.
This product has nothing to hide
This Lily Lolo product is best for :
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients. Always check and follow the instructions for use written on the packaging.All sales are final on this unsealed product.
Complete your natural beauty routine
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Mineral foundation powder SPF15 (20 shades)