Honey & Hibiscus repair conditioner for damaged hair
John Masters organic repairing and nourishing conditioner
John Masters Organics Repair Conditioner is an intensive nourishing hair treatment for extremely dry, damaged hair that repairs, deeply conditions and guards hair from future breakage.
The ultra-rich silicone-free formula of new JMO hair conditioner coats hair in essential nutrients and draws in needed moisture, while repairing and strengthening brittle strands for more elasticity and shine.
Honey & Hibiscus John Masters Organics repair conditioner also helps protect from future damage, breakage and split ends.
- honey – moisturizer, humectant ; coats hair in essential nutrients and draws in needed moisture
- hibiscus – moisturizer; helps maintain healthy scalp ; contains amino acids to repair and strengthen strands
- shea – protects scalp and hair from drying out and against the attack of free radicals ; moisture binding properties that make hair very soft and shiny ; rich in phytosterols, Vitamin E, catechins, allantoin, provitamin A
- aloe vera – intensively moisturizing for hair and scalp ; supports the cell regeneration of the scalp ; cooling and skin-calming effect
- sunflower – rich in fatty acids that help to retain moisture over time
- ylang ylang – very sensual, relaxing, inspiring and vitalising oil ; skin and hair conditioning, toning and cell regenerating properties
- orange – mood brightening, refreshing and balancing oil ; antibacterial, toning, immune-stimulating and anti-oxidant effects
Organic repair conditioner for dry, damaged, color-treated or permed hair.
• contains amino acids to repair and strengthen strands
• super intense conditioning revitalizes and restores dry, damaged, color-treated or permed hair
• repairing conditioner can be used after every shampoo or as a once-weekly treatment, as necessary
• apply John Masters Organics damaged hair conditioner to wet, clean hair focusing on the lengths and ends
• leave in for 1-3 minutes or longer for more intense repair
• rinse well
This product has nothing to hide
This John Masters Organics product is best for :
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Coconut Alkanes, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Gluconolactone, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sodium Benzoate, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang)*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood)*, Calcium Gluconate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Honey*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract (Hibiscus)*, Limonene**, Benzyl Benzoate**, Benzyl Salicylate**, Farnesol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Benzyl Alcohol**, Isoeugenol**, Eugenol**, Citral**
* NOP Certified Organic
** Ingredients from organic essential oils
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients. Always check and follow the instructions for use written on the packaging.All sales are final on unsealed products.
Complete your natural beauty routine
Reviews & Questions
Your reviews about : Honey & Hibiscus repair conditioner for damaged hairWrite a review
Your questions about : Honey & Hibiscus repair conditioner for damaged hair