Intensive hair mask Lindengloss (color treated or damaged hair)
Less is More organic hair mask for blonde, color treated and damaged hair
Especially for color treated - particularly blonde, chemically treated and damaged hair - Less is More has developed a revolutionnary new hair mask : the Lindengloss intensive mask combines a repairing complex of peptides and plant proteins with a cocktail of precious smoothing oils, and a soothing aromatherapy blend for enhanced hair and balanced mind.
This vegan and organic hair mask intensively nourishes and moisturises hair without weighing it down to help create healthy, supple and shiny hair, easier to manage and style.
To regain radiant color and strength, the formula of the Lindengloss organic repair mask uses innovative plant active ingredients that revitalize the hair fiber from the inside, fight against the static charge of the hair and promote the reconstruction of the hair's natural protective layer while protecting against split ends.Key ingredients
- wheat germ - virgin plant oil, cold pressed from the germ buds, with the highest Vitamin E content, furthermore rich in phospholipids and carotinoids. THE hair anti-aging oil - protects (against UV, heat, color fading), smoothes and deeply nourishes at the same time
- pea protein – restores hair moisture and revitalizes hair strength that was lost by damages ; amino acid composition similar to that of hydrolyzed keratin
- jojoba - In its naturally pure form, one of the most magnificent skin and hair care oils that was ever produced by nature. Jojoba oil‘s incredible properties were recognized by native Americans in Arizona and Mexico, who referred to „the golden droplets.“ For generations humans have used this multifaceted, but rare and valuable oil for hair and body care. Packed with Vitamin E
- olive - Unfiltered extra virgin oil. Rich with unsaturated Omega-9 fatty acid (oleic acid), palmitic acid, squalene, phenolic compounds and phytosterols this oil is ideal care for dry and damaged hair and scalp
- aloe vera – curative skin properties : healing, cellular regeneration, hydration, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic effects ; soothes daily irritations and redness
Organic hair mask for color-treated and damaged hair.
How to use Less is More Lindengloss hair mask
• repairing hair mask
• brings shine & help lock in color
• organic repair mask good for blonde, colot treated, damaged hair
• especially formulated for color-treated hair
• massage into hair after shampooing, leave on for 3–5 minutes, comb and rinse
• try with Repairing shampoo Lindengloss for intensely repairing cleanse
This product has nothing to hide
This Less is More product is best for :
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin**, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Inulin*, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantifolia Leaf Oil*, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil Expressed*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Parfum* (100% organic essential oils incl. Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool), Jojoba Esters, Cocos Nucifera Oil*,***, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil*, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Coco- Caprylate/Caprate, Polyglycerin-***, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Lactic Acid, p-Anisic Acid, Sodium Anisate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Arginine, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
* Certified Organic
** from organic ingredients
*** Fair trade
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients. Always check and follow the instructions for use written on the packaging.All sales are final on this unsealed product.
Complete your natural beauty routine
Reviews & Questions
Your reviews about : Intensive hair mask Lindengloss (color treated or damaged hair)Write a review
Your questions about : Intensive hair mask Lindengloss (color treated or damaged hair)