Mallowsmooth nourishing shampoo (dry & brittle hair)
Less is More organic shampoo for thick, very dry and frizzy hair
New design / same formula
Mallowsmooth shampoo by Less is More is an intensely nourishing organic shampoo to offer new shine to thick, dry and frizzy hair, protecting it from drying out.
The vitamin-rich, moisturizing active complex of Mallow extract, Rosehip seed oil and virgin Coconut oil helps to regenerate the brittle, affected hair structure, and nourishes the scalp. Your hair becomes shiny, silky, and is left with a sensual scent of purest Ylang Ylang and Palmarosa essential oils.Key ingredients
- Rosehip – Exquisite virgin oil cold-pressed from fruit seeds. Rich with essential, highly unsaturated Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids (linoleic, alpha-linolenic acid) as well as trans retinoic acid and Vitamin E. Highly curative oil for dry or damaged hair and scalp.
- Mallow – Even in antiquity the hairy leaves and the roots of the mallow plant were treasured for their high content on mucilage. They silken, calm and add moisture.
- Coconut – Virgin plant oil rich with short chain fatty acids able to deeply penetrate the hair shaft, nourishing and moisturizing it from the inside. Coconut oil also conditions, purifies and detoxes the scalp (Ayurvedic medicine views the scalp as important detox organ).
- Palmarosa – Purest essential oil from steam distillation of the grass. Soothing, balancing, stress releasing and stimulating oil with a beautiful fresh floral scent. Has a particularly soothing and regenerating effect for dry scalp.
Organic shampoo for dry, frizzy or damaged hair.
• mild enough for daily use
• creates a luxurious lather
• no sodium lauryl sulfate
• organic shampoo good for thick, very dry and frizzy hair
• safe for color-treated hair
• massage a small amount of the Less is More organic shampoo concentrate into damp hair – rinse well, repeat if necessary
• follow with Nourishing conditioner Jojoba & Olive: as a rinse or deep organic hair mask
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
* Certified Organic
+ Fair trade
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions