Evening Primrose shampoo for dry hair
John Masters organic shampoo for dry hair
Evening primrose oil combined with 7 proteins & amino acids, 10 certified-organic extracts, and 11 certified-organic plant oils work to hydrate and soften dry hair.
The John Masters Organics shampoo for dry hair is an ultra-hydrating, sulfate-free shampoo that is specifically formulated to help treat dry hair. It gently cleanses without stripping or weighing down hair, helps increase hair’s moisture levels, and helps soothe strands from roots to tips for restored shine and luster.Key Ingredients
- evening primrose – adds moisture, strengthens hair
- rice protein – helps each strand of hair bind moisture, increased body, better tensile strength, and a natural, lustrous look and feel
- white tea – detoxifies hair and scalp
- geranium – strengthens hair shaft; a cellular regenerative
- flaxseed – packed with omega 3 & vitamin E encourages hair growth and stronger hair
- avocado – moisturizes and conditions the hair
- aloe vera - intensively moisturizing for hair and scalp ; supports the cell regeneration of the scalp; has a cooling and skin-calming effect
Organic shampoo for dry hair, safe for color-treated hair.
• 17 herbs, plant extracts & essential oils to hydrate dry hair
• pH balanced
• no sodium lauryl sulfate
• for dry or damaged hair
• safe for color-treated hair
• wet hair, lather, rinse
• for fine hair, follow with Citrus & Neroli Detangler (can be used as leave-in conditioner) or Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler
• for curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
• for overly dry or damaged hair follow with Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor
This product has nothing to hide
See full list of ingredients !
This John Masters Organics product is best for :
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Erythritol*, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium) Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil (Cedarwood), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil (Patchouli), Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, (Sandalwood), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang Ylang), Babassuamidopropyl Betain, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Glyceryl Caprylate, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail)*, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Comfrey), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (White Tea), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Tocopherol, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Pca, Sodium Lactate, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Pca, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Caramel, Sodium, Phytate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Limonene**, Linalool**, Geraniol**
* NOP Certified Organic
** from essential oils
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Complete your natural beauty routine
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Evening Primrose shampoo for dry hair