Smooth balm Lavender & Apricot (dry, frizzy hair)
Less is More organic detangler cream for dry, thick and frizzy hair
New design / same formula
Nourishing leave-in conditioner, ideal for dry and thick or curly hair: combing becomes easy, your locks are beautifully coiled and silky. Also a great after-sun product.
Apricot kernel oil smoothes the hair structure, Mallow extract and Aloe Vera moisturise and protect it from drying out. Wheat Proteins give shine and a soft feel. Enjoy the fine and relaxing scent of finest Bulgarian Lavender and Egyptian Rose Geranium essential oils.
- Lavender - Purest essential oil from steam distilation of the flowers. Balancing, calming and relaxing oil. Very gentle, caring, cell regenerating and soothing effect for the scalp
- Apricot - The virgin, cold-pressed plant oil is particularly rich with unsaturated Omega-9 and Omega-6 fatty acids (oleic and linoleic acid) as well as Vitamin E, making it a smoothing, protecting and nourishing oil ideal for brittle and damaged hair
- Mallow - Even in antiquity the hairy leaves and the roots of the mallow plant were treasured for their high content on mucilage. They silken, calm and add moisture
- Aloe Vera - Intensively moisturizing for hair and scalp. Supports the cell regeneration of the scalp; has a cooling and skin-calming effect
Organic leave-in conditioner for dry and thick or frizzy hair.
Directions for use
• nourishing leave-in conditioner
• moisturizing & sun protection
• organic leave-in conditioner for dry, frizzy and damaged hair; curly hair
• safe for color-treated hair
• massage a small amount of the nourishing Less is More detangler cream concentrate into damp hair – do not rinse! Use as thermal protection before flattening
• try with Nourishing shampoo Rose hip & Mallow for intensely nourishing cleanse and Nourishing treatment Jojoba & Olive as a rinse or deep hair mask
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
* Certified Organic
+ Fair trade
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Smooth balm Lavender & Apricot (dry, frizzy hair)