Flower Whip styling Hair cream
Less is More organic styling hair cream
Nourishing styling cream / Texture & definition / Anti-frizz
This luxurious styling cream allows simple texturizing and definition, is suitable for all hair types and ideal for curls.
Jojoba oil lends an attractive shine and gives curly hair a new bounce.
Shea Butter, Beeswax and Forest Honey nourish and protect hair from drying out. With Less is More nourrishing hair cream, your hair is given the sensual scent of Sicilian Orange and Ylang Ylang oil.
- Shea Butter - Virgin plant butter with the highest percentage of unsaponifiables (phytosterols, Vitamin E, catechins, allantoin, provitamin A). These substances protect scalp and hair from drying out and against the attack of free radicals, and they contain moisture binding properties. Shea butter makes hair very soft and shiny.
- Forest Honey - Precious forest honey from the Austrian Mühlviertel („mill quarter“) brings moisure, nourishes and cares for hair and scalp.
- Ylang Ylang - Purest essential oil from steam distilation of the flowers. Very sensual, relaxing, inspiring and vitalising oil. Has a skin and hair conditioning, toning and cell regenerating effect.
Organic styling hair cream for all hair types. Great for curly hair and safe for color-treated hair.
Directions for use
• hair texturizing and definition
• moisturizing and glossing treatment
• organic styling hair cream good for all hair types, ideal for curls
• safe for color-treated hair
• work Less is More hair cream into wet hair for beautifully curled locks, or into dry hair to separate and define individual pieces
• for a tousled, raw law with curles, mix Siliceous styling wax and Styling hair cream and distribute into wet hair.
• for bundled, shining locks use Styling hair cream and Mascobado styling gel in wet hair, adding a drop of Rose serum if the hair is very dry.
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
* Certified Organic
+ Fair trade
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Flower Whip styling Hair creamAsk your question