Tangerine Curl balm (curly hair)
Less is More organic detangler cream for curly hair
New design / same formula
Light leave-in conditioner, ideal for curly hair: provides combable hair, shine and volume; your locks will be gently coiled and retain their bounce.
Natural Chitin lend shine, a light hold and protect from split ends as well as heat damage. Aloe Vera gives your hair intense moisture; Melissa extract calms the scalp.
Enjoy the uplifting aroma from the purest essential oil of Sicilian Tangerines.
- Sicilian Tangerine - Essential oil from expression of the fruit peel. Mood brightening, calming and balancing oil. Has antibacterial, toning, immune-stimulating and anti-oxidant effects
- Melissa - Melissa has been a prized medicinal plant for over 2000 years. It has anti-oxidant, antibacterial, calming and resistance-strengthening effects, protecting and soothing the scalp.
- Aloe Vera - Intensively moisturizing for hair and scalp. Supports the cell regeneration of the scalp; has a cooling and skin-calming effect.
Organic detangler for curly hair.
Directions for use
• glossing leave-in conditioner
• gives shine & volume
• organic leave-in conditioner for normal hair, all hair types; curly hair
• safe for color-treated hair
• massage a small amount of the Less is More organic detangler cream concentrate into damp hair – do not rinse! Use as thermal protection before flattening
• work 1 part Tangerine curl balm mixed with 2 parts Mascobado styling gel into damp hair, particularly roots – this combination gives hold and volume when blow drying over the brush, yet hair remains soft and supple.
• try with Glossing shampoo Evening primrose & Cajeput for gentle, harmonizing cleansing Glossing treatment Melissa Orange as a rinse or deep hair mask.
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
* Certified Organic
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Tangerine Curl balm (curly hair)Ask your question