Cajeput Pure Balance shampoo (dull hair)
Less is More organic shampoo for all hair types
New design / same formula
Cajeput Pure Balance shampoo by Less is More is a gentle, harmonizing organic shampoo that lends all hair types a healthy shine and silkiness, mild enough for daily use – also suitable for babies and kids.
Gentle plant-based surfactants cleanse your hair without drying it out. Pea protein restores hair moisture and lends an exceptionally silky hair texture. Melissa extract calms and soothes the scalp. Pure Cajeput oil strengthens and revitalizes.
Less is More organic shampoo is also an aromatic treatment with harmonizing, soothing and anti-stress power.Key ingredients
- Cajeput – purest essential oil with clear and warm herbal scent ; invigorates and strengthens nerves ; a strong yet very mild antiseptic, tonifies the scalp, vitalizes and boosts the immune system
- Melissa – melissa has been a prized medicinal plant for over 2000 years ; anti-oxidant, antibacterial, calming and resistance-strengthening effects ; protects and soothes the scalp
- Aloe vera – curative skin properties : healing, cellular regeneration, hydration, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic effects ; soothes daily irritations and redness
- Pea protein – restores hair moisture and revitalizes hair strength that was lost by damages ; amino acid composition similar to that of hydrolyzed keratin
- Geranium – cooling and soothing effect on unsettled skin
Organic shampoo for normal hair.
Directions for use
• mild enough for daily use
• creates a luxurious lather
• no sodium lauryl sulfate
• organic shampoo good for all hair types
• safe for color-treated hair
• massage a small amount of the Less is More organic Pure Balance shampoo concentrate into damp hair – rinse well, repeat if necessary
• follow with Glossing conditioner Melissa Orange
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
* Certified Organic
+ Fair trade
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Cajeput Pure Balance shampoo (dull hair)Ask your question