Lavender & Avocado intensive conditioner for dry hair
John Master organic conditioner for dry hair
John Masters Organics' Conditioner for Dry Hair is an intensely hydrating, silicone-free natural conditioner.
Lavender and avocado oil are combined with over 10 certified-organic plant extracts and oils to bring intense moisture and vitality to dry hair. Hair is left shiny, soft and luxurious. Wonderful, light lavender scent.
A great organic conditioner to intensely condition and hydrate dry, brittle locks without weighing them down, to help increase hair’s ability to bind and retain moisture, and to help soothe strands from roots to tips for shiny, soft, healthy-looking hair.Key ingredients
- Lavender – purest essential oil from steam distilation of the flowers. Balancing, calming and relaxing oil. Very gentle, caring, cell regenerating and soothing effect for the scalp
- Avocado – moisturizes and conditions the hair
- Rice protein – helps each strand of hair bind moisture, increased body, better tensile strength, and a natural, lustrous look and feel
- White tea – detoxifies hair and scalp
- Babassu – moisturizes hair
- Arnica – hydrates scalp; stimulates hair growth
- Aloe Vera - intensively moisturizing for hair and scalp. Supports the cell regeneration of the scalp; has a cooling and skin-calming effect
Organic moisturizing conditioner for dry hair, safe for color-treated hair.
• intensive conditioning for dry, damaged, color-treated and permed hair
• can be used after every shampoo or as a once-weekly treatment, as necessary
• apply to wet, clean hair
• leave in for 1-5 minutes
• rinse well
• follow with styling product if desired
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Juniperus Mexicana (Cedarwood) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil, Mel (Honey)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linalool†, Limonene†, Geraniol†
* NOP Certified Organic
† A natural component of essential oils
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Lavender & Avocado intensive conditioner for dry hairAsk your question