Repairing shampoo Lindengloss (color treated hair)
Lindengloss organic shampoo for blonde, color treated & damaged hair
Especially for color treated - particularly blonde, chemically treated and damaged hair - Less is More has developed a new care line: the bio-active care-complex Lindengloss seals hair cuticles to help lock in color and shine, and ease combing without weighing down the hair.
This gentle sulfate-free Less is More organic shampoo brings back shine and vibrancy, protecting hair from color fading and drying out. Lindengloss organic shampoo also has powerful aromatic properties: mood brightening, balancing, destress. scalp soothing...Key ingredients
- wheat germ – virgin plant oil, cold pressed from the germ buds, with the highest Vitamin E content, furthermore rich in phospholipids and carotinoids. THE hair anti-aging oil - protects (against UV, heat, color fading), smoothes and deeply nourishes at the same time.
- cistus (rockrose) – medical plant with the highest polyphenol-content in Europe, highly exceeds red wine and green tea. Highly anti-oxidative, protects hair and fortifies the scalp.
- olive – natural conditioner, nourishes with moisture-replenishing properties, lends hair beautiful shine and softness.
Organir repairing shampoo for damaged and color-treated hair.
How to use Less is More Lindengloss shampoo
• mild enough for daily use
• creates a luxurious lather
• no sodium lauryl sulfate
• organic repairing shampoo for color treated, damaged hair
• especially designed for color-treated hair
• massage a small amount of the Lindengloss repairing organic shampoo concentrate into damp hair – rinse well, repeat if necessary
• follow with Repairing conditioner Lindengloss : as a rinse or deep organic hair mask
This product has nothing to hide
See full list of ingredients !
This Less is More product is best for :
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Glycerin**, Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide, Decyl Glucoside, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract*, Citrus Aurantifolia Leaf Oil*, Citrus Limonum Peel Oil Expressed*, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract*, Cistus Incanus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Parfum* (100% organic essential oils incl. Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool), Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Arginine, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Sorbic Acid
* Certified organic
**from organic ingredients
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Complete your natural beauty routine
Reviews & Questions
Your reviews about : Repairing shampoo Lindengloss (color treated hair)Write a review
Your questions about : Repairing shampoo Lindengloss (color treated hair)Ask your question