This light, leave-in organic hair milk nourishes hair with nine certified-organic oils and plant extracts that provide the perfect hydration and antioxidant effect to protect and soften hair.
The nutrient-rich hydration of John Masters' hair milk helps repair sun damage and is perfect for adding natural healthy shine, or just to moisturize, untangle and eliminate frizz. Rose and apricot hair milk strengthens hair and builds volume leaving hair healthy and more manageable.Key ingredients
Organic moisturizing hair milk for dry or damaged hair, safe for color-treated hair.
• John Masters' hair milk untangles and eliminates frizz
• strengthens hair and builds volume
• leaves hair healthy and is good for making hair more manageable
• can be used as a light-hold styling product
• Rose & Apricot hair milk is great for revitalizing hair throughout the day
• perfect for creating natural healthy shine
• organic hair milk to provide the perfect hydration to protect and soften hair
• apply to towel-dried hair, focusing on damaged or frizzy areas such as the ends
• follow with any John Masters Organics styling products
This product has nothing to hide
This John Masters Organics product is best for :
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin*, Lauryl/Myristyl Polyricinoleate, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Water (Rose)*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose), Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil*, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter (Cupuacu), Water/Aqua, Tocopherol, Erythritol*, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Gluconate, , Sodium PCA, Phenethyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Citronellol**, Geraniol**, Linalool**, Limonene**.
* NOP Certified Organic
** from natural essential oils
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients. Always check and follow the instructions for use written on the packaging.All sales are final on unsealed products.
Complete your natural beauty routine
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Rose & Apricot hair milk - Hydrate & Protect