Kjaer Weis natural face tinted powder Faint
This tinted plant-based pressed powder leaves a soft-focus, light-filtering finish. Use it as a final step to set makeup, or alone as an allover complexion perfector to control shine and even out skin tone.
Created for medium to dark skin tones, Kjaer Weis Faint powder makes the skin feel smoother and the complexion appear more even.
Running low on your Kjaer Weis Faint tinted compact powder ? Shop the refill and save money (choose when adding to your basket).Key ingredients
- argan – rich in essential fatty acids, argan oil neutralises free radicals and reduces fine lines by activating the vital functions of skin cells
- rice – rich in skin-benefiting minerals (calcium, sodium, magnesium, potassium...) ; cools and rebalances skin
- coconut – skin healing and moisturizing properties
- jojoba – rich in fatty acids ; promotes skin elasticity and reduces signs of aging
- green tea – high in anti-oxidants to nourish and protect the skin ; rejuvenates skin
Organic tinted face powder for all skin types.
Apply Kjaer Weis Faint powder to set makeup or even out skin tone, tap any excess powder off and lightly dust over face with the Kjaer Weis Powder Brush.
To control shine, spot apply to areas of excess oil such as forehead, nose and chin.
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
100% of ingredients are of natural origin
Mica, Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder•, Perlite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil•, Coconut Alkanes, Hydrogenated Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil•, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax•, Gallic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance). May Contain/±: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides). • organically grown· ingredient from organic farming
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
You may also like
Reviews & Questions