Josh Rosebrook natural moisturizing conditioner
Nourish Conditioner by Josh Rosebrook is a rich moisturizing conditioner formulated for all hair textures and types and normal to dry scalp types to intensely condition and hydrate and help increase hair’s ability to bind and retain moisture.
Josh Rosebrook's conditioner natural formula combines nut, seed, plant oils and herbs to smooth, soften and moisturize hair. Fatty acids and active phytonutrients effectively moisturize, restore luster and treat hair and scalp conditions.
This nutrients-rich organic nourishing conditioner is infused with plant extracts that stimulate scalp circulation supporting and encouraging strong hair growth, helping soothe strands from roots to tips for shiny, soft, healthy-looking and full hair.
- Shea butter – protects scalp and hair from drying out and against the attack of free radicals ; moisture binding properties that make hair very soft and shiny ; rich in phytosterols, Vitamin E, catechins, allantoin, provitamin A
- Ylang Ylang - purest essential oil from steam distilation of the flowers. Very sensual, relaxing, inspiring and vitalising oil. Has a skin and hair conditioning, toning and cell regenerating effect.
- Aloe vera – curative skin properties : healing, cellular regeneration, hydration, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic effects ; soothes daily irritations and redness
- Coconut – helps add moisture and shine
- Hemp - rich with Omega-3 and Omega-6 acids (linoleic, alpha-linolenic, gamma-linolenic and rare stearidonic acid), Vitamin E and phytosterines; highly anti-inflammatory and regenerative oil, ideal for scalp with particular needs
- Camelina – rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E; regenerating and repairative
- Nettle – makes hair shiny and thick
- Flax – packed with omega 3 & vitamin E encourages hair growth and stronger hair
- Meadowfoam – antioxidant and revitalising action ; shine booster
Organic, natural and vegan conditioner for normal to dry hair types.
How to use Josh Rosebrook's Nourish conditioner
Focus the conditioner on midshaft to ends. Leave product in 3-10 minutes to penetrate hair shaft.
For short hair, use just a small amount of Josh Rosebrook conditioner. Some hair types will receive enough moisture from the Nourish Shampoo alone and won't need the extra conditioning Nourish Conditioner delivers.
Beauty tip : when needed for coarse, dry or damaged hair, a partial rinse of the Nourish Conditioner will retain more moisturizing oils for a deeper conditioning.
Use after each shampoo
This product has nothing to hide
Complete INCI list of ingredients×
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Water, *Camelina Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Meadowfoam Seed Oil, *Olive Oil, *Hemp Seed Oil, *Shea Butter, *Rosemary, *Calendula, *Nettle, *Catnip, *Alfalfa, *Rose Hips, *Flax, *Dandelion, *Linden, *Burdock, *Horsetail, *Sage, *Chamomile, *Ginseng, *Oregano, *Thyme, *Lavender, *Peppermint, *Goldenseal, *Cinnamon, *Cayenne, *Guar Gum, §Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, *Vinegar, *Lavender Essential Oil, *Orange Essential Oil, *Rosemary Essential Oil, *Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
* certified organic ingredient
§ non-GMO plant sourced
We always update changes when noticed, but please refer to the information on your product packaging for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
Reviews & Questions
Your questions about : Nourish conditionerAsk your question